It was only a matter of time before we saw furniture with built-in iPads. The multi-touch technology is really cool to control things so chairs for home theater is a perfect place to built it in. iPad chair by Elite Home Theater Seating is a great example of this awesome combination. The chair is sleek and ergonomic. It features a quiet motor that reclines the seat back while raising the foot rest, strategically placed lumbar support, and a seat cushion normally found in a European sports car. Luxa2 H4 iPad holder firmly securing the remarkable device in its tight grasp with its 6 rubber pins. The holder slides into the existing cupholder of the Elite HTS chair, and can then swivel and pivot 360 degrees.
Reference: Elite Home Theater Seating comfortable chairs, home theater chairs, ipad, luxury chairs
- Chair With A Light In The Back That Can Be Used As A Bedside Table
- Branded Office Chairs Part 5: Neutral Posture Top 3 – 5000, 6000 & 8000 Ranges
- Why A Leather Office Chair Isn’t Always The Best Choice: Slip Sliding Syndrome
- Branded Office Chairs Part 7: Varier Top 3 – Variable, Wing and Thatsit
- The Bambach Saddle Seat: Do You Sit In It Or Ride It?